Pre-Requisites for publishing notifications/orders on e-gazette module
1. Department shall appoint total 2 officers- One Nodal Officer for verification of notifications/orders etc. and ownership of portal and other official for uploading of draft notifications/orders etc. In case if only one official is there in department, the department shall mention in the Nodal Officer template.
2. Nodal Officer shall not be less than post of Joint Secretary/Deputy Secretary post for verification of notifications/orders etc. and ownership of portal. One official for uploading of draft notifications/orders etc. The department need to send these details as per available template of Nodal Officer in “Important Download links”. The department shall send the details at following email id- firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Department must ensure the file number and date of document, name and post of signatury authority in Word document before uploading the same notification.
4. The department shall upload all documents in e-gazette template available at “Important Download links”. The department shall follow below mentioned instructions for preparing notifications/orders etc.-
i. The information shall be filled and uploaded in the e-gazette template only. The template is in MS word and shall be uploaded in MS word only.
ii. The details can be filled in both Hindi and English Languages.
iii. The page size is A4- 8.27” X 11.69”.
iv. The top margin is 0.9”, bottom is 1”, right margin is 0.9” and left margin is 1”.
v. The font sizes are as-
a. English- 12, Times New Roman
b. Hindi- 11, Mangal
vi. The spacing between the lines shall be 1.15.
vii. No other template will be acceptable for uploading information.
viii. No other document type like PDF/JPEG/XLSX/TIFF/RTF shall be acceptable in e-gazette for uploading.
5. Extra Ordinary Gazette Notification for Autonomous Bodies like Nigam, Board, Zila Parishad etc. would be paid. The fee for single page would be Rs. 2310/-. Fee payment would be made via DD in favour of Superintendent, Govt. Central Press, Jaipur.
6. DD should be deposited along with hard copy of Extra-Ordinary Gazette Notification for which fee is being deposited before uploading Extra-Ordinary Gazette Notification on ReAMS portal. DD may be deposited in person or via speed-post/registered-post on below address.
Govt. Central Press,
Sardar Patel Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302001, Rajasthan
7. For any queries regarding Gazette Notification Fee/DD, please contact:
Sh. Sanjay Jain, Superintendent , Govt. Central Press, Jaipur Mob: +91-9214445618
Sh. Gopal Lal Jat, Junior Assistant, Govt. Central Press, Jaipur Mob: +91-8386075665