Pre-Requisites for publishing notifications/orders on e-gazette module
- 1. Department shall appoint total 2 officers- One Nodal Officer for verification of notifications/orders etc. and ownership of portal and other official for uploading of draft notifications/orders etc. In case if only one official is there in department, the department shall mention in the Nodal Officer template.
- 2. Nodal Officer shall not be less than post of Joint Secretary/Deputy Secretary post for verification of notifications/orders etc. and ownership of portal. One official for uploading of draft notifications/orders etc. The department need to send these details as per available template of Nodal Officer in “Important Download links”. The department shall send the details at following email id- email@example.com
- 3. Department must ensure the file number and date of document, name and post of signatury authority in Word document before uploading the same notification.
- 4. The department shall upload all documents in e-gazette template available at “Important Download links”. The department shall follow below mentioned instructions for preparing notifications/orders etc.-
- i. The information shall be filled and uploaded in the e-gazette template only. The template is in MS word and shall be uploaded in MS word only.
- ii. The details can be filled in both Hindi and English Languages.
- iii. The page size is A4- 8.27” X 11.69”.
- iv. The top margin is 0.9”, bottom is 1”, right margin is 0.9” and left margin is 1”.
- v. The font sizes are as-
- a. English- 12, Times New Roman
- b. Hindi- 11, Mangal
- vi. The spacing between the lines shall be 1.15.
- vii. No other template will be acceptable for uploading information.
- viii. No other document type like JPEG/XLSX/TIFF/RTF shall be acceptable in e-gazette for uploading.
- 5. Extra Ordinary Gazette Notification for Autonomous Bodies like Nigam, Board, Zila Parishad etc. would be paid. The fee for single page would be Rs. 2100/-. Fee payment would be made via DD in favour of Superintendent, Govt. Central Press, Jaipur.
- 6. DD should be deposited along with hard copy of Extra-Ordinary Gazette Notification for which fee is being deposited before uploading Extra-Ordinary Gazette Notification on ReAMS portal. DD may be deposited in person or via speed-post/registered-post on below address.
Govt. Central Press,
Sardar Patel Marg, C-Scheme, Jaipur-302001, Rajasthan
- 7. For any queries regarding Gazette Notification Fee/DD, please contact:
Click for search
Sh. Rajendra Mathur, Superintendent , Govt. Central Press, Jaipur Mob: 9829369777
Sh. Kuldeep Sharma , AAO, Govt. Central Press, Jaipur Mob: 9414300622